How to add Status widget to Hubspot
Attract more visitors and convert leads with the help of Hubspot and Status widgets.
Step 1: Copying the Status widget tag
In order to start integrating Status Widget to your Hubspot account, you must first find and copy the Status Widget tag from your Status account.
Step 2: Adding the Status Widget tag to any Hubspot pages
- Log in to your Hubspot account
- On your dashboard top menu, navigate to Marketing > Website > Landing Pages.
- Select and edit the landing page you want to insert the Status widget tag by clicking on the 'Edit' button.
- Click on 'Settings', scroll down until you see the 'Advanced Options' and click on it.
- In the 'Additional code snippets', paste the Status Widget tag to the 'Head HTML' or the 'Footer HTML' field.
- Save the changes by clicking on the 'Save' button located at the top right corner of your screen.