How to show Status widget on Unbounce pages
In this tutorial, you'll be able to learn how to integrate Status widget to Unbounce pages properly.
Step 1: Copying the Status widget tag
To start, you must first find and copy the Status Widget tag from your Status account.
Step 2: Adding the widget tag to Unbounce
- Log in to your Unbounce account.
- Click 'SETTINGS' in the left menu and choose 'SCRIPT MANAGER' from the options. If you haven't added any script yet, add your first script by clicking 'Add your first script' button.
- Select 'Custom Script' from the dropdown menu then give it a name for easy reference.
- In the 'Placement' field, select 'Head' from the dropdown options then select where you want the widget tag to be included. Select 'All' to add the widget tag to every page.
- Now, paste the widget tag on the box below and click 'Save and Publish Script'.