How to integrate with WebFlow
WebFlow is a great tool fro creating responsive websites. This drag-and-drop tool has a lot of functionalities and one best thing about it is that, you can integrate Status widget to it even without having coding skills.
Step 1: Copying the Status widget tag
- Log in to your WebFlow account.
- On your Webflow dashboard, click on the three dots located at the bottom right corner of your project's thumbnail.
- Click on 'Settings' to navigate to the settings page.
- Go to 'Custom Code' tab and paste the Status Widget tag in the 'Head Code' box.
- Hit the 'Save Changes' button to save.