How to add Status widget to WordPress website: Option 2
The second way to add Status widget to a WordPress website is by using a plugin called 'Insert Headers and Footers' plugin.
Step 1: Copying the Status Widget Tag
Log in to your Status account, then find and copy the Status Widget tag.
Step 2: Installing Insert Headers and Footers plugin
- You can add this plugin by navigating via WordPress > Plugins > Add New.
- On the search box, type in 'Insert Headers and Footers'.
- Click 'Install Now' button to install the plugin then click 'Activate'.
Step 3: Adding the Status widget tag
- Once you've already added the plugin to your WordPress website, access the plugin by going to WordPress > Settings > Insert Headers and Footers.
- Paste the Status widget tag you copied from Step 1 in the 'Scripts in Header' box or in the 'Scripts in Footer' box.
- Click the 'Save' button to save the changes. You've just successfully added a Status Widget tag to your WordPress site.