How do personal feeds differ from team feeds?
- Feeds created under your name.
- Your feed participants are individuals that may or may not belong to a team.
- Will be visible on your feed participants' Timeline, under your name.
- Personal feed participants will need to confirm their subscription to every feed you invite them to.
- Feeds created within your team.
- Your feed participants are your team members.
- People you add who are not yet registered on Status will be automatically added as a member in your team and as a feed participant in your team feed when they accept your invitation (by registering to Status).
- Will be visible on your feed participants' Timeline, under your team.
- Team members will only need to accept the invitation to your team. After that, they will instantly get access to a team feed as soon as they have been invited to one.