How do I set the updates recurrence (reminders) for a team feed?
Updates Recurrence on a feed notifies participants to post an update on a schedule you determine for your team.
In this case Status will regularly send an email reminder to participants (people from "Can Update" section of the feed) automatically.
Set Recurrence on a Team Feed
- Select your team on the sidebar.
- Click Settings icon > Manage Feeds.
- Click on the Edit feed icon.
- Toggle the button next to the Updates Recurrence label to ON.
- The updates recurrence can be set to Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or Yearly. Select your preferred frequency from the Every drop down list.
- Select your preferred start date using the Starting On date-selector.
- Set the timezone you want your recurrence settings to follow:
- When the toggle switch is to the left and grey, your recurrence settings will follow the Feed Timezone (can be set on the Advanced tab).
- When the toggle switch is to the right and green, your recurrence settings will follow the Member Timezone (can be set on the Account page).
- Click Save.
- Click Timeline. You will now see a recurrence countdown, based on your recurrence settings.
- On the feed sidebar, there will be a countdown until your next update is due.
- On the feed header, there will be a message showing when your update is due.